Personally Identifiable Information
The essence of the Site’s functions entails the requirement to gather sensitive personal information from Users. This information can include (but is not limited to) Users’ names, email addresses, phone numbers, dates of notable events such as birth or marriage, mailing addresses, and payment information as well as other personal identification documents required to complete any transaction requested through the Site’s services.
The information collected is done on a voluntary basis as given by each User when they visit the site, place an order, complete an online form etc. When a User enters their personal identifiable information into the Site through any means is thus consenting to the handling, processing and incorporation of this personal information into files belonging to the Site and the possible consignment of this information to third parties (such as couriers etc.) who may intervene in the process of the Services rendered at the requested of the User.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
On occasion, the Site may gather non-personally identifiable information about Users whilst they use the Site. This non-personal information can include (but is not limited to) the browser name, device used and technical details regarding the User’s connection comprising the operating system, Internet service providers and other similar data. This information is collected even if the User visits the Site anonymously.
Third Party access to the User’s information
The Site does not share, sell or lease any of the personal information collected from our Users excepting the following cases
- Legal enforcement – The Site reserves the right to disclose User information in cases of Site security; to further investigate violations or to enforce the right to persecute. Additionally, should the case arise where it is necessary for legal reasons, the Company can release information requested to satisfy a governmental request (such as a subpoena), law or enforceable regulation.
- Service providers – It may also be necessary for the Site to disclose personal information to service providers who work in conjunction with the Site providing the Services offered concerning payment processing or Site maintenance. These are trusted service providers with secure access to information but that do not have the right to use this information for any unrelated purposes other than those stipulated in agreement with the Site. The Site works solely with providers who maintain strict privacy policies in accordance with our high standard of security and will take every precaution with any shared data.
Why do we collect this information?
Our Company assembles and employs these details of a User’s personal information for the following reasons:
- To make improvements to the Site
- To enhance customer service to more successfully provide for our Users’ needs and respond to their requests
- To personalize and improve the user experience
- To ask for essential documents
- To handle transactions
In addition, the information gathered could be employed in the following manner:
- To better perceive how users employ the services offered by the Site and its resources
- To send information to Users which they have given their approval to receive
- To send emails
Information collected from a User’s order:
Any correspondence with the User regarding responses to inquiries, requests or questions will be sent to the email address they provide, in addition to information and updates related to a User’s order.
Additionally, through our mailing list, Users will receive updates, company news, related product or service information etc. via email.
A user can decide to unsubscribe from any further emails at any time by following the indications at the end of the email. Also, the User can unsubscribe by contacting us directly through the Site.
As previously communicated, the Site may employ the User’s information to execute the Services requested and the details will only be shared with trusted third-party providers with the aim of attending to requests as specified by the User’s individual petition.
We constantly endeavor to improve our Site and the services offered by employing User feedback to establish new developments.
Any information presented to or gathered by the Site is safeguarded using SSL encryption secured communication channels with digital signatures and the most up-to-date technologies. These secure systems protect sensitive and confidential data transmitted between the Site and the Users. The information accumulated through data collection, storage and processing is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction or modification of any personal details such as username, password, transaction information etc. which is stored by the Site using various security measures. Despite taking every precaution there is never a 100% guarantee of data protection and it is understood that the User recognizes that the Company do not take responsibility for factors out of our control.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
In accordance with the COPPA, the Site agrees to use every preventative measure against the use of information from individuals understood to be under the age of 13. No part of the Site is intended to attract Users of 13 years or under. The Company ensures that the protection of children’s privacy is a prime concern, consequently no data is gathered or stored from this age group.
If, as a guardian or parent of someone below the age of 13, you find that information from a minor has been sent to our Site, please make sure to contact us using the contact information found below and we will remove any corresponding details from our databases as quickly as possible.